Monday, March 19, 2012

AphroChic Featured in Elle Decoration France

Elle Decoration France_November 2011

I am so excited to share this with you.  Last year, during our time at Maison et Objet, my husband and I met an editor from Elle Decoration France.  She stopped by our booth, and was very interested in featuring our work in their trends issue, covering some of their favorite items from Maison.  We were absolutely honored that our The Beat Coral Pillow made the list!

Elle Decoration France November 2011_AphroChic The Beat Pillow

It took me months to track the issue down (Literally.  My book store had stopped stocking the magazine for a bit.), but I was finally able to get a copy.  I am so proud that our brand has gained international recognition, especially from one of the world's top home decor magazines.  It's an absolute dream come true!

{Images from Elle Decoration France, November 2011}

6 comments:

  1. Congrats! all your hard work continues to pay off!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once again, Congratulations. It's wonderful to see that others appreciate your talents. I'm so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete

We look forward to hearing what you have to say!

Articles You Will Love

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin